Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul. ~ Henry Ward Beecher
In this season of gratitude, it’s only fitting to share a bit of what we’re grateful for right now.
- Our families. They’re the reason we do what we do.
- Our clients. Without them, we’d be asking, “Want fries with that?”
- Media who respond to pitches, even if it’s with a “no.” And especially those who book our clients and help us make their dreams come true.
- Teamwork. It’s what makes the dream work and our team is the best of the best.
- Our community of friends and colleagues who refer business to us. Nothing beats a personal recommendation or warm introduction, and we really appreciate those who trust their people to us.
- Technology. I know many of you just fainted reading that I am thankful for the bane of my existence, but without it, I wouldn’t have been able to spend the last 17 years working from wherever I happen to be and never once having to go to an office.
- YOU!! For reading this.